Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!
Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!

x

Week 28-29 Game Rankings:
First place winners will earn an additional 100 Simoleons!
Guess The Word:
1. Crislee Souza
Caption Contest:
1. Crislee Souza
Crossword Puzzle:
1. Crisslee Souza

Updates
*Click Edit Profile and fill out the new Slots!
*As you can see we have a new layout! Do you like it?
*Make sure in your profile you check 'Yes' for HTML otherwise you wont beable to view announcements properly!

Total Post : 0 posts
Edit My Profile
Poll

Do you like the new layout?

Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_lcap65%Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_lcap5%Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_lcap20%Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_lcap10%Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Staff Listings
Administrators:
Game Center Annabelle Rhodes Custom Content Samantha Locke

Moderators:
Main Moderator AnnieOver Show Ring Mod. Bex Wall Open Slot The Sharing Corner Open Slot Open Slot
Latest topics
» Who are we?
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm by TokalaMustang

» The Person Below Me (TPBM)
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm by Samantha Locke

» Hi im new here
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 pm by G.Taylor

» New role play site in progress
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Good News Everyone!
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm by TokalaMustang

» Christmassy Goodies from Sam!
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm by Samantha Locke

» WRS Facebook Page
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Hello, Nice to meet you :)
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 am by Nicole Anderson

» Hello! I'm new here!
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm by Gulliver the cat!

» ~Silverdale Stud Scrapbook~
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm by Samantha Locke

» German Shepherd Puppies
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by Samantha Locke

» Shades Cattery Kittens to good homes
Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by AnnieOver

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Like Us on Facebook!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Empty Growing Up Alone - Andrew Saunders-Jenicks Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

http://springridgeacres.weebly.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As a toddler Andrew was always quiet, he knew how to talk from a very young age but would only speak when his parents weren't around. When he would speak around them, he would make sure no one else was near. Andrew was always shy, and that never changed, not even when he started Elementary school. His mother, Mary talked his father, William into getting Andrew his own horse in hopes it would help bring him out of his shell. They adopted a newborn foal from Raining Dragon Ranch, named Smokey Dawn, but Andrew calls him Smoke.

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

http://delasrosasdeldesiertoranch.weebly.com/

Awww! I can't wait to read this! So far it seems a very good start!

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

Aw thanks (: im going to write some of it after I get my animals entered in all the shows (: lol

I put your new stable name, so you better officially change it soon! Laughing Strawberry 

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

I'm working on it - got an allergic reaction to the bite today so had to make a trip to the A&E... might not be going to work tomorrow because of this :/

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

Chapter 1.1
There will be 5 parts per Chapter

Winter came and went and so did Spring. Andrews birthday came and went. Since he is now Seven years old and barely talking still, his parents decided take him to a speech therapist but nothing changed so they gave that up until next year. For now they decided to let him have his new horse and see if he starts to talk more.

July
Andrew spends his days sitting in the pasture playing with his stuffed doll. His dolls name is Buttons, Mary has heard stories about these dolls coming to life if your child plays with them enough and she fears this will happen with Andrew since all he does is play with the doll. One sunny afternoon towards the end of July Andrew is sitting behind the water through playing. Smoke was fed so Andrew didn't see a problem with hiding. When Smoke came wondering around the side of the barn Andrew got up from his spot and walked him across the pasture.

Andrew decides that he is going to give Smoke some one on one training so that Smoke can become friendlier with him. Smoke has been shy with everyone in the household and has just started to warm up to the other horses on the lot, but he is still missing his mother.

"Come on Smokey" Andrew whispers under his breath, "Let's walk around the pasture for a little bit."

The two of them take a few laps around the lot all the while Andrew is actually talking to him. Granted it isn't the entire time but it's more than he talks to anyone else. Mary stands up from her pool lounger where she was sun bathing to look around, she knew Andrew was with Smoke, but she could no longer see him. As she frantically looked around their ranch, she suddenly hears her son speaking. It's just little things here and there, but she heard it.

Mary tip toes to the corner of the house where she could hear the noise and slowly peaks around the edge, a smile spreads across her face as she sees her darling son sitting at the corner of the Pasture talking to smoke. He has the horse brush near him, so she knows he was taking care of his horse the way he should. Mary gathers her things from the pool and races down to the basement to tell her husband about what she just witnessed.

Last edited by Annabelle Rhodes on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Crislee Souza
Crislee Souza
Puppy Hoarder

http://www.GoldenMeadowsStables.weebly.com

I love it so far. Very well written. Cant wait to read more of the story. Smoke is a very pretty horse.

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

Thanks, I am trying to write it in present tense but I am terrible at it and I think it sounds really bad, so I might change it to past tense in the next part lol.

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

I think it is going very well - but do whatever suits you, writing outside your style can be a pain (I realised this when writing my FFC back in the day xD)... either way I am sure this will be a great story and I am so glad to finally see Smokey Dawn in his new home :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum