Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!
Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!

x

Week 28-29 Game Rankings:
First place winners will earn an additional 100 Simoleons!
Guess The Word:
1. Crislee Souza
Caption Contest:
1. Crislee Souza
Crossword Puzzle:
1. Crisslee Souza

Updates
*Click Edit Profile and fill out the new Slots!
*As you can see we have a new layout! Do you like it?
*Make sure in your profile you check 'Yes' for HTML otherwise you wont beable to view announcements properly!

Total Post : 0 posts
Edit My Profile
Poll

Do you like the new layout?

Who are we? Vote_lcap65%Who are we? Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Who are we? Vote_lcap5%Who are we? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Who are we? Vote_lcap20%Who are we? Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Who are we? Vote_lcap10%Who are we? Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Staff Listings
Administrators:
Game Center Annabelle Rhodes Custom Content Samantha Locke

Moderators:
Main Moderator AnnieOver Show Ring Mod. Bex Wall Open Slot The Sharing Corner Open Slot Open Slot
Latest topics
» Who are we?
Who are we? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm by TokalaMustang

» The Person Below Me (TPBM)
Who are we? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm by Samantha Locke

» Hi im new here
Who are we? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 pm by G.Taylor

» New role play site in progress
Who are we? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Good News Everyone!
Who are we? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm by TokalaMustang

» Christmassy Goodies from Sam!
Who are we? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm by Samantha Locke

» WRS Facebook Page
Who are we? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Hello, Nice to meet you :)
Who are we? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 am by Nicole Anderson

» Hello! I'm new here!
Who are we? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm by Gulliver the cat!

» ~Silverdale Stud Scrapbook~
Who are we? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm by Samantha Locke

» German Shepherd Puppies
Who are we? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by Samantha Locke

» Shades Cattery Kittens to good homes
Who are we? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by AnnieOver

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Like Us on Facebook!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who are we? Empty Who are we? Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

http://delasrosasdeldesiertoranch.weebly.com/

So I thought this may be a nice ice-breaker thread :) All I ask of you is to tell a little bit about who you are IRL :)

Do you study/work?
What is your job/field of study?
What are your usual passtimes?
Do you have any pets?
Where do you live?
Where were you born?

Those are just things I thought of when thinking of myself, feel free to write about something completely different though - you don't have to answer these questions - you can make up your own and why not ask the others about what you'd like to know about the other members? :)

--------------------------------

I guess since I decided to make such a thread I should start it off by saying a little about myself so...

I am a full time student, on my first/second year of a Veterinary Medicine course at the Royal Vet College in London, UK. I work as a Vet Nurse Assisstant on Sundays, mainly for the work experience rather than the money as it doesn't really bring me much income... I still live at home as uni accomodation is just way too expensive when your uni is so close to home.

Most of my free time nowadays is consumed by studying and if I have a few minutes left over I make time for this forum. I am also currently taking driving lessons as I have my driving exam in less than two weeks. So I am a busy, busy person and don't have the time for my own website (well that and my PC has died so I can't access sims). I also love to read and usually pick up a Stephen King book or some other sort of horror or fantasy read whenever I can (ie any holidays). I used to sketch quite a lot but have absolutely no time for that anymore...

I have a cat named Vitani :) she is a bit of a "monster of a cat" as I often describe her to people due to her breed. She is a Maine Coon currently at 5 kg but still growing :) she is about two and a half now and will most likely keep growing until she reaches about four years of age :D

As I mentioned I currently live in the UK but I have only come to this country 7 years ago (well, going to be 8 in September) and I spoke no English prior to that move :)

-----------------------------------------

Now how about you guys? Go on and tell us a little about yourself :)

2Who are we? Empty Re: Who are we? Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:28 pm

Bex Wall
Bex Wall
Kitty Cuddler

I am a 14 year old Secondary school student. I am currently studying for my GCSE's which I am to take next year, which would be 2015. I don't work, as the only job I could get would be a paper round, which I am not doing. I study the core subjects in GSCE (English, Maths, Science and Citizenship/RE) as well as History, BTEC Sport and Triple Science (further science). 

My passtime does tend to involve either horses or sims. I don't do much else. I do also do homework and study of course, though that does not happen very often to be honest.

Pets? Haha, just a few. I have 1 degu currently, as well as 2 rabbits and 2 horses. The degu is Dinky, little stinky Dinky. He was born the runt of the litter, and out of the 3 degus we rescued we thought he's be first to die. He actually out lived the others and spends most of his time sleeping on my shoulder of halfway down my back. My rabbits are big chubby things. Roger is an English Lope X and Cadbury is a Rex rabbit. They are not overly social as they were also rescues, though they put up with me as I give them food. That leaves the 2 horses. One is actually my brother's, who is a Belgian Warmblood called Eros. Eros is a right dope, who we swear has only one brain cell. My horse is called Rocky, and is a Cob x Belgian Warmblood and faintly related to Eros. He is a sharp, energetic ride but I wouldn't have it any other way, despite how much I moan.

I live and was born the UK, Hampshire to be specific. We are planning to move to Belgium at the end of my GCSE's, so around summer of 2015.

3Who are we? Empty Re: Who are we? Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang
Too Many Puppies To Count!

http://northernaurorakennels.weebly.com

Hey there! My name is Sam and I am in my final year of high school in the US studying nursing. Currently I am already licensed as a nurse assistant. I have had a zoo of pets over the years. Rats, hamsters, mice dogs and cats not to mention fish and the pet sitter for my friend's guinea pig. Fear not we never had all those at once! Currently we have 2 shi tzus and a double size german shepherd. My best friend and I are like sisters....seriously she has a bedroom in my house!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum