Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!
Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!

x

Week 28-29 Game Rankings:
First place winners will earn an additional 100 Simoleons!
Guess The Word:
1. Crislee Souza
Caption Contest:
1. Crislee Souza
Crossword Puzzle:
1. Crisslee Souza

Updates
*Click Edit Profile and fill out the new Slots!
*As you can see we have a new layout! Do you like it?
*Make sure in your profile you check 'Yes' for HTML otherwise you wont beable to view announcements properly!

Total Post : 0 posts
Edit My Profile
Poll

Do you like the new layout?

Luna's Legacy Vote_lcap65%Luna's Legacy Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Luna's Legacy Vote_lcap5%Luna's Legacy Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Luna's Legacy Vote_lcap20%Luna's Legacy Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Luna's Legacy Vote_lcap10%Luna's Legacy Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Staff Listings
Administrators:
Game Center Annabelle Rhodes Custom Content Samantha Locke

Moderators:
Main Moderator AnnieOver Show Ring Mod. Bex Wall Open Slot The Sharing Corner Open Slot Open Slot
Latest topics
» Who are we?
Luna's Legacy EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm by TokalaMustang

» The Person Below Me (TPBM)
Luna's Legacy EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm by Samantha Locke

» Hi im new here
Luna's Legacy EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 pm by G.Taylor

» New role play site in progress
Luna's Legacy EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Good News Everyone!
Luna's Legacy EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm by TokalaMustang

» Christmassy Goodies from Sam!
Luna's Legacy EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm by Samantha Locke

» WRS Facebook Page
Luna's Legacy EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Hello, Nice to meet you :)
Luna's Legacy EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 am by Nicole Anderson

» Hello! I'm new here!
Luna's Legacy EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm by Gulliver the cat!

» ~Silverdale Stud Scrapbook~
Luna's Legacy EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm by Samantha Locke

» German Shepherd Puppies
Luna's Legacy EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by Samantha Locke

» Shades Cattery Kittens to good homes
Luna's Legacy EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by AnnieOver

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Like Us on Facebook!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luna's Legacy Empty Luna's Legacy Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang
Too Many Puppies To Count!

http://northernaurorakennels.weebly.com

I in no way condone the events in this story. Mature audiences only! Reader discretion is advised.

Luna was a young pup always exploring and getting into mischief but no one could predict what was about to happen to her. Luna wandered out of the yard of her home only to get lost in the city. When she finally saw someone she ran up to him but little did she know she was in for a world of trouble as the delinquent who had found her took her home.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At least the food seemed ok but she didn't like this place. It was cold. It was dark and those other dogs didn't look friendly. It was a couple days before she saw any humans again but she never wanted to see them. Not after realizing why they took her. Luna was just being used to train other dogs in an unsavory skill. She never wanted to see these people again. She hated them for what they were doing.
(Once again I do not condone these actions. No one should ever emulate the events in this portion of the story.)

It was weeks before she noticed anything outside her kennel. She was lonely. There was no love here. Luna wanted to go home. One night however there was a large commotion. It seemed like a party but not one that she wanted any part of. Thankfully she was left alone but not the other dogs. Many people similar to the boy who had picked her up were in a nearby room betting on fights and cheering.

Long before the night ended sirens could be heard. Someone had called the police. Rescue was here for young Luna and the other dogs trapped in this nightmare. Police stormed into the basement and arrested the people inside before removing the grateful dogs.

The dogs were quickly taken away in the local social worker's car. By morning they would be in much better care. They were being taking to a local rescue center for abused dogs.

The caretaker placed the dogs in new kennels. Kennels they could wander around. They had toys and good food. Not only that but sunshine! They had areas outside to run and play in during their rehabilitation. Luna was in heaven compared to where she used to be. She even made new friends with another pup and the care taker.

Last edited by TokalaMustang on Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang

Luna spent her puppyhood here at the rescue center with the other dogs. She loved to chew on her toys and play with the other pups here while she waited in hopes of finding that elusive forever home. Eventually she grew up to an adult dog but she still hadn't found that home she wanted.

Caretaker Jaxon worked hard to get dogs adopted out of the rescue. He began to train the dogs in simple obedience skills and walking on a leash.

Of course life in the rescue center would be boring if there wasn't a bit of chewing and an escape or two. Not to mention the fun of running around with the other dogs. New employees sometimes make mistakes and dogs get out but everything is fine in the end. Once everyone is rounded up of course!

Seasons changed. Years passed but Luna and her friends were still looking for homes. Jaxon refused to give up on his dogs. One day there was a ray of hope. A couple came to the rescue center. They wanted to look for a new pet and with so many dogs looking for homes why get a puppy when they could help an older dog?

Last edited by TokalaMustang on Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

3Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang

The young man Lance and his wife Zoey began to look in the kennels at the dogs before coming to a tough decision. The black and white pit Luna or the brindle pit Yumi..... well why not both? Time to fill out the paperwork.

All the paperwork was soon approved and now there was only one thing left to do. Time for a home check! Let's clean up Luna and take her to visit her potential new home.

Luna wasn't the only dog going to a new home however. one of the other dogs rescued from the same home was coming with her. Yumi was also going. As Jaxon pulled up with their new family waited on the porch waiting anxiously. Who wouldn't be while waiting to see if they could really adopt the dogs they wanted to help so much?

Release the hounds! It's time to see if they accept their new home.

... I'm pretty sure they like their new home. It was obvious that this was truly their forever home. There was no doubt they not only loved the house but their new family as well. Burglars beware.

What did I just say?! "Burglars beware!" Well too bad for this one. Someone picked the wrong night to rob this house! She's going to be running from some protective dogs.

Well the burglar may have gotten away but nothing was stolen and everyone was right where they should be. Luna and Yumi have a new home and a loving family. Jaxon helped change several lives and even Lance and Zoey now have their own "children". All was right with the world.
(more images coming soon)

Last edited by TokalaMustang on Thu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

4Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang

reserved for part 4

5Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

http://delasrosasdeldesiertoranch.weebly.com/

Will you still be posting this story or not? Your other story was nice so I am stuck here wondering and waiting :D

6Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Mon May 20, 2013 1:39 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang

Sorry I got a little lazy lol. I'm working on it today.

7Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Mon May 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

no worries and yay :D

8Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang

I want to say before this story goes any farther that I will not show anything graphic in this story but the beginning is part of a very horrible thing some will do. I've been dying to write a story like this but I just hope I don't get into any trouble for it.

9Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Wed May 22, 2013 6:32 am

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

I do not see anything wrong with it as long as the thread clearly has a label of the sort of "Mature Audiences" or other type of a warning is included in the thread's title. This way anyone who comes to this thread will know that it includes things that are somewhat unapproved of by some and no one can blame you on not warning them :)

Btw, I love the story so far :)

10Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:15 pm

TokalaMustang
TokalaMustang

Due to game crashes upon the sight of large dogs the rest of this story is on hold.

11Luna's Legacy Empty Re: Luna's Legacy Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

http://springridgeacres.weebly.com

Awe, I just read this story, since you put it on hold, I shall just imagine they all live happily ever after :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum