Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!
Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!

x

Week 28-29 Game Rankings:
First place winners will earn an additional 100 Simoleons!
Guess The Word:
1. Crislee Souza
Caption Contest:
1. Crislee Souza
Crossword Puzzle:
1. Crisslee Souza

Updates
*Click Edit Profile and fill out the new Slots!
*As you can see we have a new layout! Do you like it?
*Make sure in your profile you check 'Yes' for HTML otherwise you wont beable to view announcements properly!

Total Post : 0 posts
Edit My Profile
Poll

Do you like the new layout?

Changes are being made! Vote_lcap65%Changes are being made! Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Changes are being made! Vote_lcap5%Changes are being made! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Changes are being made! Vote_lcap20%Changes are being made! Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Changes are being made! Vote_lcap10%Changes are being made! Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Staff Listings
Administrators:
Game Center Annabelle Rhodes Custom Content Samantha Locke

Moderators:
Main Moderator AnnieOver Show Ring Mod. Bex Wall Open Slot The Sharing Corner Open Slot Open Slot
Latest topics
» Who are we?
Changes are being made! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm by TokalaMustang

» The Person Below Me (TPBM)
Changes are being made! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm by Samantha Locke

» Hi im new here
Changes are being made! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 pm by G.Taylor

» New role play site in progress
Changes are being made! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Good News Everyone!
Changes are being made! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm by TokalaMustang

» Christmassy Goodies from Sam!
Changes are being made! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm by Samantha Locke

» WRS Facebook Page
Changes are being made! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Hello, Nice to meet you :)
Changes are being made! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 am by Nicole Anderson

» Hello! I'm new here!
Changes are being made! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm by Gulliver the cat!

» ~Silverdale Stud Scrapbook~
Changes are being made! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm by Samantha Locke

» German Shepherd Puppies
Changes are being made! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by Samantha Locke

» Shades Cattery Kittens to good homes
Changes are being made! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by AnnieOver

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Like Us on Facebook!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changes are being made! Empty Changes are being made! Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

http://springridgeacres.weebly.com

There have been a lot of new changes going on with Sims-Pets this past week or so and I truly appreciate all of you being so patient. I have taken the time to write out all the changes being made o that have been made already. I hope everyone will take the time to read this. Please feel free to post any suggestions you might have in reply to this announcement or in a new thread.  And remember the forum is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

The Forum

Forum Layout
-Whole new layout
-New buttons!
-New Default Avatar!
-New Sidebar
-Chatbox

Default Avatar
So I made a default avatar that will show up on all new members profiles. When you upload your own avatar it will replace the default one. Avatars must be 150w x 200h pixels. If you would like the default avatar to say your name so that you do not have to worry about making one, send me a PM and I will get it made for you. I will post a picture will all the designs I have that can go toward making the avatar for you!

Background
The background is currently brown diamonds, I really wanted a spring green for the background but I wanted this design so if anyone can find a spring green background similar to this brown one I would love it!

New Categories
If you would like to see new categories made please post them for us to know and we will get them made up for everyone to use.

New Sidebar
So I thought I would try something new, but not TOO new and I added a sidebar to the forum. I think it is pretty cool, so I'd love for everyone's input on what they think about it!

Chatbox
I added the chatbox feature to the forum, it is at the very bottom below the 'who is online' section. I was going to stick it at the top but it didn't look good. I thought it would be a nice way for our online members to communicate with each other quickly!

The Website
-New layout [obviously]
-New forms for all the applications
-New Universal Registry

Layout
We are currently using a default layout on Weebly, I have been looking around for a new navigation bar background but I cannot seem to find one that will fit it perfectly. I ham terribly at designing stuff like that so if anyone can find a nice navigation bar background thing for the site I would be very appreciated in that aspect so I can take a break from all this web designing stuff for a bit.

Applications
Our applications for becoming a registry host and listed on the breeders listing has  changed and are now connected to our Skydrive, which is connected to our Email. The way the applications are now, they will automatically plug all the information into an Excel sheet for us. It will make it a lot easier. We will still have to manually make the Excel tables for the Registry listings since we didn't feel the need to make an application for each different category.

New Registry
We have finally agreed to make a registry for all those breeds out there that do NOT have a registry dedicated to them. We will approve any species and breed as long as they meet the requirements and resemble the breed in real life. If you are registering a fantasy species then we will most likely approve them. This is also linked to the skydrive account and the link can be found in the update box on the mane website.

Last edited by Annabelle Rhodes on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Changes are being made! Empty Re: Changes are being made! Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 pm

AnnieOver
AnnieOver
Animal Master

http://sugarslegacystables.com

Is the position of Administrator still available to me? Or have I missed the boat? Lol
And the website styles have looked amazing so far! =)

3Changes are being made! Empty Re: Changes are being made! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

Yes Big Grin

For some reason I thought you were up there already, I shall add you (:
and if you wanted to be on the main site youd have to ask Daria (:

4Changes are being made! Empty Re: Changes are being made! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

AnnieOver
AnnieOver
Animal Master

Okie Dokie thank you lol

I will ask her tomorrow=)

I am enjoying watching the changes taking place to this forum!

5Changes are being made! Empty Re: Changes are being made! Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Annabelle Rhodes
Annabelle Rhodes
Tiger Chaser

Ugh! It's been SOOOO annoying.

Between taking care of my daughter and doing this, I haven't done anything besides the two haha. I think I went to the store today though :D

6Changes are being made! Empty Re: Changes are being made! Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:01 am

AnnieOver
AnnieOver
Animal Master

Oh righteo lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum