Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!
Sims-Pets
Hello! If you are a member of the forum please log in below, if you are new well good news! Click the Register button below and fill out the registration form and join us!

x

Week 28-29 Game Rankings:
First place winners will earn an additional 100 Simoleons!
Guess The Word:
1. Crislee Souza
Caption Contest:
1. Crislee Souza
Crossword Puzzle:
1. Crisslee Souza

Updates
*Click Edit Profile and fill out the new Slots!
*As you can see we have a new layout! Do you like it?
*Make sure in your profile you check 'Yes' for HTML otherwise you wont beable to view announcements properly!

Total Post : 0 posts
Edit My Profile
Poll

Do you like the new layout?

Hello Everyone! Vote_lcap65%Hello Everyone! Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Hello Everyone! Vote_lcap5%Hello Everyone! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Hello Everyone! Vote_lcap20%Hello Everyone! Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Hello Everyone! Vote_lcap10%Hello Everyone! Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Staff Listings
Administrators:
Game Center Annabelle Rhodes Custom Content Samantha Locke

Moderators:
Main Moderator AnnieOver Show Ring Mod. Bex Wall Open Slot The Sharing Corner Open Slot Open Slot
Latest topics
» Who are we?
Hello Everyone! EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm by TokalaMustang

» The Person Below Me (TPBM)
Hello Everyone! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm by Samantha Locke

» Hi im new here
Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 pm by G.Taylor

» New role play site in progress
Hello Everyone! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Good News Everyone!
Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:52 pm by TokalaMustang

» Christmassy Goodies from Sam!
Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm by Samantha Locke

» WRS Facebook Page
Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm by Nicole Anderson

» Hello, Nice to meet you :)
Hello Everyone! EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 am by Nicole Anderson

» Hello! I'm new here!
Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm by Gulliver the cat!

» ~Silverdale Stud Scrapbook~
Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm by Samantha Locke

» German Shepherd Puppies
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by Samantha Locke

» Shades Cattery Kittens to good homes
Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 pm by AnnieOver

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 160 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:10 pm
Like Us on Facebook!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone! Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:23 am

Hmenz
Hmenz
Kitty Cuddler

http://dogslickkennel.weebly.com/

Hi guys! As you can tell i'm new here. My name is Hmenz and i have been lurking around this site for a few months now, never thinking of signing up because it seems there's not much activity. But i decided to sign up and hopefully enter in some shows and such!

I own http://dogslickkennel.weebly.com/ , A newish Border Collie kennel. We have about 2-3 litters every two months. We do both inside and outside breedings. And I dont mind doing request breeding's unless the female has already been bred more than once that year. I'm working on getting some show titles for my BC's and am hoping this place would help!

I am currently looking for some new Border collies to both add some bloodline and to start working with in the show ring/ field.

This site looks like a fantastic place to earn some show titles for my dogs!

Thanks for reading,
-Hmenz

2Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

http://delasrosasdeldesiertoranch.weebly.com/

Welcome to Sims Pets Hmenz! We are really happy to welcome you as a new member!

Your website looks really nice! And I have to say I may be looking out for one of the litters! :D

I will hopefully post an in-hand show later today or some time tomorrow so you can get ready to participate in all sorts of shows when we start some up :)

I have to agree as for the lack of activity which is partly due to the staff having busy lives but also partly to the members being shy (or what I guess is members being shy)... I am currently working on improving all our show templates so that our shows can be more similar to RL events and so that we can offer more disciplines for dogs and horses (cats, sadly only have two show types IRL). I have just about finished the templates for the first few disciplines so will start hosting some shows soon :)

Do you mind if I ask what you would like to compete your dogs in the most? I am currently looking at a list of possible disciplines for dogs and horses and was wondering if anybody wants any specific kinds of competitions to take place :)

Once again a warm welcome from the staff team and we cannot wait to see your entries and whatnot! ;)

3Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Hmenz
Hmenz
Kitty Cuddler

Thank you for the welcome! I have actually been a big fan of your site. Your pitbulls are beautiful!

The shows that my dogs would personally excel at would be herding competitions since they are bred to work and have a strong herding drive. I do have three dogs I'm going to end up showing in conformation/ in hand shows since they are more... Picky when it comes to field work.

In hands are actually my personal favorite even though i only have three dogs that would be decent in those kinds of shows. :P

On another note, I am currently trying to get my ranch site sorted and published so I will participate in most western shows as well! :D

4Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Samantha Locke
Samantha Locke
Queen Of The Jungle

http://delasrosasdeldesiertoranch.weebly.com/

Awww! Thank you so much! I spent quite a lot of time perfecting the conformation of my dogs when first making them and their coats and all - I have improved much since making my foundations though :) sadly I have not really been able to access my game properly for months now due to issues with my PC...

Those are certainly present on our list of show types and templates are currently being worked on ;) the in-hand template is almost finished now so hopefully today or tomorrow we will have one of those :D

That's exciting! I cannot wait to see it, hopefully we will have a show or two up by then too for you to enter :D

5Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Hmenz
Hmenz
Kitty Cuddler

Awh computer problems always stink. I just recently got a new computer so i hope i wont have those problems (Knock on wood.)

Awesome, I cant wait to do some showing. I'm editing some dogs for the in hand show right at the moment so i will be all ready!

6Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:33 pm

AnnieOver
AnnieOver
Animal Master

http://sugarslegacystables.com

Hello and welcome to Sims Pets Forum :D
I just love the name :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum